In a message dated 4/4/2003 3:03:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> thanks for the directions, but what are the dates of the
> show??

ECLSTS has a site:  www.eclsts.com

Hours are Friday 4pm - 9pm, Sat 10-5  and Sun 10-4.

Not usually much steam happening, but lots of dealers (Nicholas Smith brings boxes of
junk to paw thru!)  I like the plant store Appalachian Gardens - lots of dwarf stuff.

The PLS track should be busy.

Clem will be bringing his 1:20.3 modular layout (fully scenick'd) and he will run
steam or electric.  We ran Jim's new K-27 in Timonium - pretty awesome.

  Pete