Hi Bob;
I don't think so. Bob has had a lot of trouble with e-mail and the SitG
site has been fouled up for months. Unless something happened there in the
last couple of weeks, he should still be around. I got some brake parts for
my OS Riding car from him a few weeks ago.
    By the way, I would not recommend buying the OS Riding car. It's fine
if you don't plan on adding the brake kit, but if you plan on adding
brakes, do not buy that car. The brake linkage hangs way too low to get
away with running at PLS. If you derail into a frog, you will break parts.
I've done it 3 times now. I am now running it without the brakes, which
means I can't run the Koppel until I see If I can redesign the trucks to
use 1" railroad supply brakes which are much more robust, simpler, and
mount high enough to avoid the problems I have with them.

Phil P