Thanks Terry, this was a great ideas.  I don't know why I didn't think of
it.  Went to the library last night, and have requested three books through
the inter-library loan program.  Why I was there found a great book on the
history of the American steam locomotive.  The book had plenty of photos,
and drawings.  Think I might try making one.

Ray
Findlay, Ohio