In a message dated 6/25/2003 2:01:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Just out of curiosity, and this is a long shot, Pine Creek does a
> Railroaders Weekend each year the weekend after Labor Day.
> Does anyone in the NJ area have a portable track for Gauge 1?

I know of two in PA fairly close: Mike Moore brought his to York for the ECLSTS and
the PLS Meet in Scranton.  And Clem O'Jevitch of Warrior Run Loco has a scenic'd track
on which he allows us to run steam.  The latter would need a tent/roof to cover it, as
it isn't UV or rain protected.

  Pete