So, rub it in. I missed a great event. But then I had a great anniversary weekend, much to my wife's delight.

So, who won the raffle ?

royce in SB

Jeffrey Williams wrote:

Although this has been mentioned on other forums, I wanted to be sure that the Founding Fathers of Steam Events LLC know that last weekend's National Summer Steamup 2003 at Sacrameto, CA was a great and wonderfully produced event.

Five tracks, mamy locos running simultaneously, great venue, reasonable hotel rates, super door prizes, friendly vendors, unique seminars and nice conveniences (carts from parking lot to steamup room, plus others) were outstanding!

Thanks, guys!!!