Your descriptions are making me very interested in this loco.  Being able to
run for such extended times is a wonderful advance. Having fuel standard
Butane/Propane mix is a bonus for sure.  No fears of the propane being used
in too warm an environment or of radiant heat over exciting the tiny propane
molecules and bursting a gas tank. Had that happen just rinsing a loco under
90 degree F water when a bit of Butane/Propane mix was left in the tank.  I
silver soldered that tank and have had no further problems even with the mix
in the tank and water over 180 degrees F. The whistle . . . is there a sound
bite available?
Gary - Running trains over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor

The loco is a delight to run (Okay - I am biased because I am buying one)
but it is SOOOO
relaxing not having to worry about 20 min run times and to have a copious
supply of water for playing with the chime whistle.  Last time I ran this
model (at Hidden Valley in Launceston, Cornwall) it was in steam for over
four hours and was driven by several different people during that time.  The
visitors to this tourist attraction loved the strong chuff and the loud and
evocative chime whistle....

--

Yours Aye

Tag Gorton