We had our steam up two weeks ago at Terry Liesegang's house here in
Glendale Arizona (suburb of Phoenix). The temp outside was 105 degrees and
as you can imagine, it didn't take much to warm up our engines. Given the
temp and the fact we only gave everyone a week's notice, the event was allot
of fun and encouraged us to do it again every month. Robert Ashby was one of
the attendees at the event and had never owned a model train in his life. He
had so much fun at the event he went out the following week and bought
himself an Accucraft Shay and a Ruby so now we have a new person in our
hobby. If you would like to see the pictures and movies of the event I
posted them on my web site. www.livesteamer.com
Chad Schend