For my next article in Steam in the Garden I want to do an comprehensive
informational resource guide for the beginners.  Items such as local clubs
around the country new folks can visit and learn, websites that contain
valuable information on 'How to's" and dealers info on where to buy engines
and most importantly, supplies and parts.  Those of you that feel you have
valuable resources of any kind, please respond to me off list with the info
and I will try to include as many listings as possible.  Please include the
name, address (website or us mailing address), phone number and a contact
name if it is a club listing.

Thanks folks in advance.  This should be a valuable resource for the new
folks.

Chuck Walters
Twin Lakes Railway
http://home.twcny.rr.com/twinlakesrw