I have photos of a side-tank 0-6-0 at the Sacramento Railway Museum that has the air pump mounted on the smokebox... We did it, just not as often. ; ]

Trot, the fox who can't get to his photos right now...

From: Royce Woodbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

While that's a great idea, I'm not sure that would be compatible with American practice. I would like to see an example of your suggestion, however. Any links to photos where I could see this practice ?

Thanks for your thoughts.

royce

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es