From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Question about O gauge engines
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 16:53:58 -0500

Hi:
I have built a couple of 3.5 gauge engines and would like to build an O gauge engine just for my own amazement and amusment. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have a lathe and milling machine so I would intend to turn my own wheels, cylinders etc and can build up and silver solder my own boiler. Would like something a bit more locomotive looking than that engine made from the Midwest engine and boiler if possible.
TIA
John Meacham

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com