My prayers are with you both.

Norman
NJ
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: Fire!!!!!  Burned

> To all you wonderful friends,
> Today will be probably one of the heaviest days in Jackie an my life as we
will be having our first chance to return to our house. Jackie is still
holding out hope that it might still be there, but not me. They interviewed
one of my neighbors digging thru his rubble yesterday on channel 7 and so
many others have told me different. I am scared for her and myself for the
shock of what we will face. I will hold her dearly and attempt to be the
total support that I need to be for her. I ask for all your prayers for this
strength.
> There will be no electricity where we will be staying for quite some time.
My friend, who has graciously allowed us to stay her cabin is out of the
burn zone, but still dark. This means that I will be out of touch on the
internet for quite awhile. My home phone voice mail still works and that
number is (909)336-2715 and the number where we will be staying is
(909)336-6598.
> It is going to be a physical and mentally tough time for us. It is snowing
up there and the high is going to be in the forties. Because the electricity
will be out, heat will not function and we will have to rely on the
fireplace.
> Jackie and I are both strong Geminis and we will survive. After all that
makes four people to rely on. Pray for our strength, that is the best thing
you can do for us today.