From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vance Bass
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 10:52 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Updates to Small Scale Live Steam Resources site

Hi, all,

This is to let you know that I have posted some updates to the Small
Scale Live Steam
Resources site.  They all involve the dealers and manufacturers page.
Here's a brief
synopsis of the updates:

    *  Many of Accucraft's UK and European dealers now have web sites
where you can
see and/or order the locos they don't advertise on their North American
site.
    * A new manufacturer, Tootle Engineering, has appeared, offering
16mm/ft scale
models in live steam or battery power.  Some are dual gauge, some 0
gauge only.
    * East Branch Trains offers a variety of services for small-scale
live steamers, and
deals in used locomotives.
    * LocoBox makes a very interesting line of 16mm/ft scale locos,
including some very
nice-looking Garratts, for either 0 or 1 gauge.

Accucraft's Ruby kit has been delayed, but is still listed in the
upcoming products.

I have had to stop sending out mass notifications directly to you
because of rejections
by spam filters that don't like having a large number of addressees.
I'm sorry to have to
drop that service, but I hope that posting the changes here will keep
everyone up to
date.

regards,
  -vance-