I have had problems with the water in the tender getting very cold
very quickly. In winter I can't run anyway because I've yet to find a G-1
snow plough that can cope with up to 6 feet of snow.  But here in the
Alps at just over 1000 meters I have had bad weather in August that can
match any winter in Cornwall, (except 1962 when I drove a motor cycle
across the frozen Exe at Topsham on the mud). I find the Idea is certainly of
value and worth considering for a cool winter evening in CA. for
example.  The nice thing about this site is you can throw somthing in
and usually get more out than you threw in.

Thanks Tag,

Bert

Bert &  Edmunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]