Sorry I came to this thread late --

First, I fire my own RH Darjeeling (and all non alcohol engines) using 70/30 mix.

Second, after a number of hours of firing I had trouble maintaining a fire -- blew it
self out, too yellow, in the smoke box -- just to name a few.  I finally isolated the
the trouble to slight misalignment of poker.  After experimenting I found that as
little as 1/16 to 1/32 of an inch made a great difference.

BTW, I had two Darjeelings at Sacramento which were troubled by similiar ailments and
we got them both fixed by luck without really understanding nature of problem.

Now go forth and boil water.

Jim Crabb
Seabrook