Hi,

Spring break is approaching and I want to build with
my 6 year old son some gondolas for our Lady Anne.

What is the longest distance one could have between
two fixed axles (i.e. wheel base?) on a gondola so
that it still masters the tightest curves from LGB or
Aristocraft?

Are there any web pages that have information on
scratch building gondolas or does someone have pics
that could inspire us? (The local LGB dealer has just
has five freight cars displayed and in the printed LGB
catalogue there is just the total length of 16 cm
given.)

Are there any live steam/train activities in the first
week of March in the US/Canada were we could
participate or lend a hand?

Regards,

Matthias