As near as I can tell, is is a solder type of product.  Has the aproximate strength of
conventional
lead / tin solder.

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:39:32 -0500, Chuck Walters wrote:

->The product is suppose to have a breakage point of 35,000 ft pounds.  It
->melts when the aluminum is at 728 degrees Fahrenheit.  They so show engine
->blocks being rebuilt, bar stock being welded both with butt joints and with
->lap joints.  You can heat the aluminum with a propane torch.  It comes in
->3/16" round, 12" long sticks.
->
->Chuck Walters
->Twin Lakes Railway