If you're referring to submitting an article to SitG, Ron recently told me he prefers good quality prints (glossy, 4 x 6 or larger) and digital pix, at least 3 megapixel (at maximum resolution--roughly 1500 x 1200). His slide scanner went the way of the dodo, so he's not too hip on slides at the moment.

I'm personally ecstatic to see the vastly improved quality of SitG since Ron has now switched to a new printer. I hope that will encourage more people to submit articles on the myriad of things they're doing in this hobby, especially the things that have been discussed recently on this board. As the editor of a magazine myself, I know how hard it is to put something together every few months without contributions from the readers. You don't have to be an expert the subject to write an article on it--just write about your experiences. And don't forget to write about the goofs, too. They're just as important as the successes.

Later,