My Dear Tony,

I failed to send this!!--so here it is

Don't get too excited about the pint--the Duchess delivery is about  a year
away!!! But you can buy me a pint if I "oo and Ah" about your coaches.
Anyway, I have some of Mr Leech's LMS fine coaches (1/32) on order. If I
can't afford the  the  Duchess (most likely) I'll borrow yours!! Or I can
run the coaches with the leaks--I mean teaks! Or I can rent out the
teaks-if you procure a Flying Scotsman. I am full of suggestions and open
to anything.

You also wrote  "    Words of great wisdom and warning from a true sage.
    Time sharing runs may not be so far off!.
    I am patiently waiting to run your "big" Britannia. Even supply my own
coal, water  and clean the flues afterwards.
    Regards,
    Tony D.

Now cleaning the flues is a great offer, No coal or water needed but the
necessity of "lubricant" is--Tanqueray works very well.

Geoff

Hi Jim, No shortage of LMS coaches. Already have rake of 10. Courtesy of a time share with Mr. McDavid via David Leech!. They look great behind my Duchess. For the price of a pint, I think we can come too an arrangement with Geoff at Sacremento. Tony D.