Alas, the delightful stuff I bought was music wire. I knew it was hard, I didn't think it was *that* hard. After 5 minutes just trying to get the #%*&[EMAIL PROTECTED] stuff to even think about taking a thread, I decided that it's destined for other uses.

Which brings me back to the question of the availability of proper wire.

Anyone know of a source of 15 gauge wire? I looked at McMaster Carr, and came up empty. Also, searches for 1.5 mm wire came up similarly empty. I may have to cut my losses and go with a 1-72 die, which I know works with 1/16" brass rod. I was hoping to be able use what I had in house, though. <growl, snarl>

Later,