At 09:02 PM 5/26/04 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Harry.  thanks for the lead.  I DID go to their website.  And they DO
>have a reasonable minimum order ($25) as opposed to Atco, who want $75
minimum.  -  Royce

Royce,
    $25 is still a prohibitive minimum for me, I wouldn't use $25 worth of
rivets in a lifetime.  I recently contacted J-C about 1/8" iron rivets
(actually iron, not steel) and their minumum count unit of 100pcs, of which
I would use maybe 50, would cost $25.  When pressed it turned out they
didn't have iron rivets anyway, but otherwise they have just about everything.

Regards,
Harry