Right Sam,

It was Aster and then Tom Cooper's Merlins who helped me into live steam.
Tom needs a great deal of credit as a pioneer. His Merlin Hunslet was a
terrific performer despite some minor  defects. I had one for 18 years,
some repairs of course but how it steamed! Big boiler, big butane tank,
very accurate to the prototype, judging by some photos I had.

Geoff.

It probably has more to do with what re-sparked the interest in garden