From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RH SR&RL #24

Here's my Darjeeling in 13.9:1.
http://dmcole.com/sslivesteam/darjeeling.jpg
Cheers,
Peter.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Chaney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:14 AM

> Pete asked:-
>
> >  why can't we have a scale model in 7/8n2(1:13.9) for
> > gauge-1  track!  That would be a monster.
>
> You can!  All you have to do is find a suitable builder and commission
one.

> Mike

"This e-mail is intended for the sole use
of the intended recipient and may contain
privileged, sensitive, or protected health
information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
action taken in reliance on the contents of
this communication is prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender via telephone or return
e-mail and immediately delete this e-mail."