The Steam-Up was really special this year since I had
missed the last two.  It was wonderful to see so many
old and dear friends.  I was absolutely amazed at the
first class set up with nine available tracks!  WOW!
And the thirteen Shay event was phenomenol!

My husband, Glen, is thrilled to finally have his own
loco and everyone was tremendously helpful in getting
him started with it's care and feeding. I may have
created a monster by letting him get started with "my"
hobby though.  Our remodeling project has just been
readjusted, again.  He's already talking to LLagas
Creek about the track he now wants to add to the
refurbished deck in Ashland!

Oh, and Steve, thanks,again,for the pizza!  And Sonny,
please give Jaime our best! And Dave, I will be
sending you some Steam-Up photos shortly.

Love & Aloha,

Vickie-Marie Parker Ward

Steve Shyvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Just got
home from the Summer Steamup in Sacramento: Fantastic!
Many
thanks to the organizers for a relaxed, convivial, and
steam-full event.

Steve

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> http://www.summersteamup.com/nss04-pix-sat/
>
> as with yesterday's batch, i'll clean these up next
week, adding
> captions and the like.
>
> enjoy.
>
> \dmc