Sorry again for the late reply, as I can post to this group only on weekends
(Is there a way to post from a different E-mail address ?). Anyway, some of
you asked for information about my alcohol ring burner. Instead of mailing
the information, I asked my friend David to post it on his WEB site. He
kindly agreed. Here is the link:
http://www.wegmuller.org/plans/
He also took some pictures of my A-Climax today and will include them within
the next days. Check out this link, we have some quite interesting projects.
One of them is a 1:20.3 live steam donkey. The prototype is functioning,
right now we build a mini series of 3. About 60% of the parts are finished.
Plans of the donkey and of parts of my Climax will be posted by and by on
this page.
Regards
Henner