Thanks Trot,

BTW, I spark too! So do the carbon fibre wicks I have installed--however, I
believe it is water in the  alcohol. They seem to be very much like fibre
glass, so the "wear" on the wicks will show the difference? That'll take a
year or so, or more.

Incidentally;  long tender you write--for the butane tank and  electronics
no doubt.

Geoff.