Walt,

Thanks for the up date, I have been thinking about you and ALL in Florida,
especially the other steamers. It's a tragic event and must be frightening
indeed so we are very happy that you  have survived--and you will. With
Lunkheimer at yer side, yer quite safe.

However;  that is a long time without power--do you have a steam powered
generator--or in your case, a hot air generator??

 Geoff

Hi,