Thanks to all for the replies regarding Koppel and Jubilee track. I've found some interesting historical info about small gauge mine railway equipment through the Gn15 website, including a bibliography that mentions an Orenstein & Koppel catalog. O&K has a website in English, too, but the logo has been modernized. I'll keep an eye out for the "OK" inside a lazy diamond logo. I'm sure that I've seen it before.

Now I'm wondering if Hudson's Jubilee track dates from around 1887, the year of the Queen's Jubilee. (I need to do less musing about history and get back to work making coal-fired boiler fittings. I am making progress, you know.)

Steve