Oh dear, and I've already sent in payment at the old rate. I was proud of myself for not forgetting! Do I need to send a check for the differance?

Kindest Regards,
PeteH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Curry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <sslivesteam@colegroup.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 1:47 PM
Subject: New G1MRA membership fee schedule

Folks:
For the first time since I took over the USA membership our comrades in
England are requesting a change in rate for memberships here in the states.
The exchange rate between the $ & L has gone too far to continue the old
rate. Effective 1-1-05 the new 1 year membership rate is now $30.00. For a
complete list of rates/book fees please see the USA page of the G1MRA
website.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Curry