I expect Mother Nature uses kinetics well.  If we try to pull anything out
backs hurt.  If we use our legs and press with our backs against the entire
earth, well now, the story is entirely different! Movement seems to be
almost effortless and is controlled nicely.  Of course Mother Nature has
persistence over time on her side.  If this winter isn't harsh enough to
freeze down to the level you drilled, well perhaps in three more winters
then movement will magically work.

The real movement I am wishing was occurring was flying to the steamup.
Darn finances are sucking money north instead of sending money to our
savings account.  Sigh.  Equity went up $200K, tax & insurance payment went
up $900 a month. But income is not yet up.  Apartments are not always
charming investments.

Steaming & Sparking over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon ~ Gary
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor