Geoff,

Aster instructions for the Mikado just state that the working pressure is between 3 and 4 bar. There is no mention of maximum boiler pressure. The instructions are inconsistent as to what pressure reading the safety valve should vent. The instructions inconsistently provide that the safety valve should vent at 3.0, 3.5 and 3.5 to 4.0.

Thanks,
Joe