Manfried Meliset, publisher of GartenBahn, sent a note with some photos
of new items from the International Toy Fair in Nürnberg, Germany.

He saw prototypes of Accucraft's live steam K-28 (I had heard this was
coming, but hadn't seen details) and Big Boy(!). Maybe I saw the Big Boy
before and immediately forgot it because it's out of my area of interest,
but when I read the suggested price it stuck this time: would you believe
4850 Euro? (That's US$6300 at today's rate.) We just saw an unbuilt
Aster Big Boy go for $17500 on eBay; this guy could have save 2/3 of that
and a LOT of building time if he could have waited until next year...

regards,
  -vance-

Vance Bass
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA