I would suggest staying away from Aluminum Bronze. The aluminum bronzes
require special (read expensive and hard to get) fluxes to silver braze
properly. Regular fluzes do not clean properly on aluminum bronze so it's
basically like soldering without flux. Not very nice. What you want is a
phosphor bronze. Look at Enco or McMaster-Carr

Ken
Colorado USA