I know most on this list are Gauge 1 modellers. But I have put up a 2.5"
gauge Dyak chassis and boiler on eBay if anyone is interested. Probably
more interest in the UK than the USA. The boiler was made for me by
Harry Wade, so it's top quality. I'm sorry to have to let these go, but
I need to build a house (and workshop) again!

The eBay item numbers are 5959948930 and 5959948594. Both have starting
prices quite a bit below what I paid, so there's a couple of potential
bargains here.

Cheers

Keith
Keith Manison                                   Tel 876 983-0550
Box 103
Old Harbour, St Catherine
Jamaica W.I.                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]