Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> On 10/28/2009 03:03 AM, David O'Brien wrote:
>> In reference to this page:
>> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/HOWTO_Configure#Configuringservices
>>
>> The first para says each SSSD-provided service has its own config inside
>> [services/<NAME>] sections. It also refers to a [services] section. I
>> can only find [domain/<NAME>] entries in the latest sssd.conf file
>> (0.8.0) and no [services] section at all. Should there literally be a
>> "[services]" line, or is it just referring to [nss], [pam], etc? Are we
>> mixing up names, does the wiki need updating, or did I miss something?
>>
>> thanks
>
> Thanks, I need to update the Wiki. It's not describing the version 2
> config file correctly. I will do that today.

ok, great.
You might also want to check out the NSS config options section. It
lists six options, and the man page only five. The man page is supposed
to have "more info".

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when
one will do."
     Thomas Jefferson