David O'Brien wrote:
> Jenny Galipeau wrote:
>
>> Simo Sorce wrote:

>>> Not yet documented no.
>>> There are no new parameters, but some existing params now accept
>>> multiple servers.
>>> ipa_server, and ldap_uri for example
>>>

>> Okay, I'll work off that for now and open a trac ticket for man page
>> updates.
>> Thanks
>> Jenny
>>
>>> Simo.
>>>

> Can you CC me on the ticket and keep me in the loop wrt how this works,
> etc? Obviously needs to be in the main doc as well.
>
> thanks

Sure, is your username in trac davido ? Or you can go here and add
yourself to the cc list ... https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/309
~Jenny

--
Jenny Galipeau <jgali...@redhat.com>
Principal Software QA Engineer

Register now for Red Hat Virtual Experience, December 9.
Enterprise Linux, virtualization, cloud, and more.
http://www.redhat.com/virtualexperience

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/