On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:31:24 +0200
Ralf Haferkamp <rha...@suse.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> find updated patches attached. (Rebased against current master)
>
> Am Donnerstag 23 September 2010, 20:02:20 schrieb Stephen Gallagher:
> > On 09/20/2010 11:13 AM, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
> [..]
> >
> > Patch 0001: Ack. This looks fine to me.

Uhmm I think I see an issue in patch 1.

It looks to me that we fail the operation if we have no members in a
group as when calling sysdb_attrs_get_el() sdap_save_group() now treats
ENOENT just like a fatal error.

Although uncommon I think we should handle empty groups.

Also I have a cosmetic request. It took sometimes to me to understand
what the name sysdb_member_dns meant. Would it be possible to rename it
to something like populate_members/resolve/members/fetch_members or
something similar ? It would make it easier to understand it is an
option that does something like store_members, just different.

Simo.

(still reviewing patch 2)
--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York