> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 11:15 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
>> On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 09:54 -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>>> New patches attached with some significant changes. After much
>>> discussion, we decided that, rather than implement a facility for
>>> identifying "unresolved groups" for the user, we would instead perform
>>> group lookup during the initial pull-down of the HBAC rules. This way,
>>> we know that all groups that are relevant to HBAC rules are available
>>> on
>>> the system. So if a user is a member of a group that is not
>>> resolvable,
>>> we don't have to worry that it might match a DENY rule.
>>
>> NACK
>>
>> New patches fail to take in account non-posix groups.
>
> I've added three new patches to account for the non-POSIX groups. I've
> also removed the old patch 0001, as with these new changes it is no
> longer necessary.
>
> Patch 0009 and 0010 make no functional changes, they just reorganize the
> code a little bit to make 0012 easier.
>
> Patch 0012: This makes two changes.
> 1) Change the construction of the eval request to use
> ipa_get_groupname() and the originalMemberOf attribute to create the
> list of groups, rather than calling initgroups.
>
> 2) In hbac_user_attrs_to_rule(), if the member is not detected as a
> POSIX user or group, check to see if it matches with
> ipa_get_groupname(), indicating that it is a non-POSIX group. There is
> no need to detect non-POSIX users here, as they wouldn't be eligible to
> log in anyway.

0002: ACK

0003: NACK
The defattr in "%files -n libipa_hbac-devel" is missing a comma before
the last parameter, it says "%defattr(-,root,root-)".

hbac_free_error(): I wonder if it makes sense to add an explicit "if
(!error) return". I think it is expected that most free functions accept
NULL as a noop and it is quite useful for goto-cleanup cases.

0004: ACK

0005: ACK

0006: ACK

0007: ACK,
altough the description of ipa_hbac_refresh was added to
config/SSSDConfig.py in patch 0008. Feel free to fix or not, I don't
think this should be a nack as the patchset will be applied as a whole
anyway.

For the rest of the patches - the code seems to be OK sans the one
little issue below. I will defer the "architectural" review to Simo as
the original comments were based on his PAC development experience.

0008: NACK
Please free tmp_ctx in the "immediate:" label in
ipa_hbac_update_groups_send()

The "/* Not found as a user; Check Groups*/" seems to be misleading, the
code never checks users.

0009: ACK

0010: ACK

0011: ACK