On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 06:39:40PM +0100, Jan Zelený wrote:
> #0001:
> Still Ack
>
> #0002:
> Ack
>
> #0003:
> I'm not sure why you moved the declarations of sysdb_svc_add() and
> sysdb_svc_remove_alias() into this patch, but I guess it's just a cosmetic
> issue, so I have no problem with that.
>
> Ack
>
> #0004:
> I've got another segfault for you ;-) You fixed the original but you somehow
> managed to do the exactly same mistake on the line 117 of the patch (I guess
> the "c" should have been uint32_t).
>
> Also please check line 314 of the patch - I believe the size of the padding
> should be 4, not 6.
>
> #0005:
> Ack
>
> #0006:
> Ack
>
> #0007:
> Ack

Ack++

> #0008:
> line 228: Just a nitpick I guess, but storing \0 instead of NULL to char *
> field seems confusing
> - in relation to sysdb_store_service(): what is the purpose of supporting
> multiple protocols when only is always given to it? Is there some plan for
> the
> future?
> - I would like to point out the goto construct in the enum_services function.
> If anyone else wants to ack that, feel free, but I'm not going to.
>
> The last thing is just a question: if you call getservbyname_r(), your
> variable 'result' is filled with some values. Are all of these values part of
> the buffer you are giving to that function? My concern is if the s_aliases
> array is freed somewhere (for example with the buffer being freed).

Seeing the BUFLEN being set to 1024 made me wonder if the maximum
service name and/or the maximum number of aliases is defined somewhere?

> #0009:
> line 7: s/requst/request/
> otherwise Ack (I only briefly read through this, but it's been acked earlier)

Can't review, this one is mine.

> #0010:
> Ack

Ack++

> #0011:
> Ack

Ack++

> #0012:
> jhrozek is doing the review

There's one thing I don't understand -- why does setservent_send() go
directly to DP without ever checking the cache? I know there's the in
memory getent_ctx cache but going to sysdb would persist across sssd
restarts.

This is different from how setpwent works, for example.

The rest of the patch is looking good.

> #0013:
> jhrozek is doing the review

I realize we're doing it in proxy_id.c for example, but I really don't
like using goto to jump backwards. We don't need to fix it now, but I
think using a loop would be so much nicer.

My only other complaint is that the sysdb_transaction_cancel() call
should at least print a DEBUG() message on failure.

I had already reviewed the rest of the patches I haven't covered in this
review.