On 27/04/13 01:01, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 04/26/2013 06:44 PM, steve wrote:
Hi
1.9.4 Ubuntu 13.04

We have this in sssd.conf:

ldap_sasl_mech = gssapi
ldap_sasl_authid = HH16$
ldap_krb5_keytab = /etc/krb5.keytab
ldap_krb5_init_creds = true

but no krb5cc_xxxx file appears in /tmp  when we start sssd

This works OK with openSUSE with te same config.

How can we get sssd to produce the cache file as expected?
There have been some changes where SSSD produces the file on Fedora.
There is a distro wide effort to move the cred cache from /tmp to
/var/run/user/<uid>
You might need to fix that for Ubuntu.

Hi
In fact I don't get it upon starting sssd on either Ubuntu nor openSUSE in either /tmp nor /var/run/user sorry. _Should_ I get the cache file? (It would be handy to have a root ache for some other stuff like cifs mounts).

With this config should a a cache file be produced?