On 06/26/2013 10:49 AM, Pavel Březina wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1693

The reason why sudo show different messages is that SSSD crashes
(SIGABRT from talloc) when out of band refresh is finished. For some
reason, Nikolai's test is much more likely to reveal this on rhel
systems than on fedora, however the SSSD crashes on both systems.

How to test it:
1. run Nikolai's test attached to bugzilla
2. attach gdb to sssd_sudo and hit continue
3. wait for it

Without the patch, you will receive SIGABRT from talloc. With the patch,
you'll get SIGTERM from the test.

I'd like to get this to both 1.10 and 1.9.

I forgot you need to have also cn=defaults rule created. LDIF is attached.

version: 1

dn: cn=defaults,ou=SUDOers,dc=ldap,dc=pb
objectClass: sudoRole
cn: defaults
sudoOption: !authenticate
sudoOption: !requiretty