On 09/26/2013 07:40 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:37:37AM +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
I realized this might be a nice chance when I was working on #2079. In
                                   ^^^^^^
                                   change
the server mode, the IPA sites should be ignored, I think. But I don't
think this patch is too important as IPA sites are still only
experimental patches.

Rebased version of this minor patch is attached.

The patch looks good, but can we also warn when in server mode and ipa_enable_dns_sites = true?