Hi,

I would like to release 1.13.4 today. I drafted the release notes on the
wiki:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Releases/Notes-1.13.4

Feel free to comment or edit them..

About the tickets in the 1.13.4 milestone:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2886 - sssd-nss segfault on restart
        and:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2525 -  Monitor SIGKILL timer issue
and service restart failure
    I would like to move these into the 1.14 backlog. Pavel Brezina is
    working on a better talloc hierarchy for the sbus requests which
    should remediate these issues. Also, these problems typically have
    an easy workaround of raising the timeout or moving the cache to
    tmpfs to prevent the services from being killed in the first place.
    Lastly, we have never been able to reproduce these bugs so I'm not
    sure how to fix them in the first place..

    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2962 - GPO: Access denied in
    non-root mode - I will review this patch (should have a long time
    ago, sorry Lukas..)

    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2976 - sdap code can mark the
    whole sssd_be offline
     and:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2980 - sssd_be[11010]: segfault
    at 0 ip 00007ff889ff61bb sp 00007ffc7d66a3b0 error 4 in
    libsss_ipa.so[7ff889fcf000+5d000]
    I would like these issues to be fixed in the 1.13 branch, but we
    don't have patches ready yet, so I would like to move them to the
    1.13.5 milestone.

    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2894 - Enhance GPO
    documentation
     and:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2813 - man page for
    sss_override command provides irrelevant information for --debug
    option
    I don't think these tickets need to be in the stable branch, so
    1.14 would be more appropriate.