On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 10:52:24AM +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 04:23:26PM -0400, Justin Stephenson wrote:
> > This is great and will make our lives much easier in support! Currently we
> > have autokeyed commands like 'service sssd stop; rm -f /var/lib/sss/db/*;
> > service sssd stop'
>
> Yes in fact, most users expect this to be done by the sss_cache tool. If
> implementing this in sss_cache is not practical, then we should at least
> amend sss_cache documentation so that the user knows that this is not the
> place to remove the cache.

Bump, I don't think we resolved this item.

If it was possible/easy to offer this functionality via the sss_cache
tool as well, then I think we should do it. I also think it would be
fine if this functionality depended on the D-Bus responder running.
Bonus points for auto-activating the D-Bus responder if it's not
running.