On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 12:09:27PM -0400, Justin Stephenson wrote:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> I sent a response on July 6th but perhaps there was an issue with the
> mailing list or some reason it did not go through.

Yes, we had issues with the mailing list back then (it was a Fedora
mailman bug that was fixed in the meantime)

>    Updated patch attached.
>
>    I moved the resolv_is_address() function declaration into the
>    async_resolv.h file(so that it could be included in the
>    cmocka/test_resolv_fake.c test but I am not sure if this is the
>    correct approach). I also made the assumption of including my tests
>    in the already existing test_resolv_fake.c file instead of a
>    different file.
>
>    Also, I wasn't sure whether to use SSSDBG_MINOR_FAILURE or
>    SSSDBG_CONF_SETTINGS debug log level.

I would say SSSDBG_IMPORTANT_INFO, we want to be loud here.

>    I am sure there are some corrections to make so I appreciate any
>    feedback.

I haven't tested the patch yet, just read the diff, but the code looks
OK to me. I would just suggest to split the patch into two, one that
makes the resolv function public and adds the test and the other that
uses the function in the providers.