On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 12:36:11PM +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 09:56:40AM +0200, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> > On (13/07/16 17:48), Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> > >ehlo,
> > >
> > >attched patch is an integration test for regression #3093.
> > >I prepared a test and I let someone else to fix it :-)
> > >
> > >I will try to find more bugs in downstream tests.
> > >
> > >BTW we might move test from test_ts_cache somewhere else.
> > >But it was the fastest way how to write a test without enumeration.
> > >

> > As I previously wrote test_ts_cache is not the best place for this
> > test. Attached are patches which some changes in intg tests.
> > There is also test for grups with special characters
> >
> > LS
>
> Thank you, the only comment I have is that we should remove
> ldap_auth_disable_tls_never_use_in_production option. We don't use it in
> tests (we don't test authentication there at all at the moment) and it's
> better to not advertise the option.
>
> I'll give a formal ACK once the CI run finishes.

btw while reading the patches I again realized the big amount of code
duplication we have between tests. Most of the fixtures are just
copy-pasted. This is not related to this patchset per-se, but I think
that during the 1.14.2 development, we should focus on making the
integration tests easier to run and debug. So we should have tickets to
track the issues in tests and reducing code duplication should be one of
them.