Hi,

attached are three small but important patches related to sssd-secrets.
The context is that I started to write tests and manpage for
sssd-secrets and noticed some issues. I hope the patches themselves
offer a nice commit message.

To test the socket activation, you can just install the RPMs built with
these patches and call the socket responder, for example:
    curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
         --unix-socket /var/run/secrets.socket \
         -XGET http://localhost/secrets/

(You can see more examples in the WIP manpage at:
https://github.com/jhrozek/sssd/commit/508c9eec040cada06bc6a61fe200f2db20a0735b)

If these patches are accepted, I'll also amend the manpage to list the
service and the socket.

btw it occured to me we might want to support service self-termination,
but I would prefer to do that in another patchset and tracked with a
ticket.