On Wed, 2016-08-31 at 17:41 +0200, Michal Židek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is patch for ticket #3161.
>
> See more in the ticket description.
>
> I was thinking why we originally replaced
> the lists and I think it comes from confusion
> on how we handle the same keys in single
> GPO ini file, however that is handled by
> libini not by SSSD.

Sorry to come to this late, but do you have a documentation reference
that says that merging is the correct behavior ?
I forgot a lot about how multiple GPOs are supposed to be merged but I
seem to recall there may be a policy that actually controls how merging
is done.

CCing Günther who has worked around GPO processing a few years ago.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York