lslebodn commented on a pull request

"""
On (09/09/16 03:27), mzidek-rh wrote:
>Btw. I am currently working on tests for some features we do not have covered
>in upstream CI. I can add test for the sss_overide after I am finished with
>that. But I would really prefer not to block this fix (pbrezina confirmed it
>is a regression, we need the fix asap).
I am not sure whether you got my message.

It is not important for me that 'user-export' failed.
The feature is not covered by test untill we are sure
that exported data are properly imported.

Your test would pass if functionality
of user-export and user-import would be replaced with simple fucntion
e.g.   return 0 or exit(0)
It means it's incomplete test. Even though the fix for the bug is correct.

And adding few more tests which will check that
user has proper (uid, name ... ) should not take
more that 15 minutes. I cannot see a conflict with ASAP.

It will take some to to get used to with TDD. :-)

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/20#issuecomment-245879419