Title: #67: UTIL: Unset O_NONBLOCK for ldap connection

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (27/10/16 02:03), Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
>I don't quite understand what the fix is about nor how it relates to gnutls.
>Is it about wrong handling of the client socket? To know whether the issue is
>on the gnutls server, I'll need more information from the server side (gnutls
>version, a run with GNUTLS_DEBUG_LEVEL set to 6 or more, and a capture of the
>session).

Actually, this is not related to openldap server.
I tested debian client (libldap + gnutls) against rhel7 openldap server
(libldap + nss). So gnutls is not involved on server side.

The version of gnutls on client side(debian testing) is 3.5.5-2.

I will try to get some GNUTLS log from client.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/67#issuecomment-256680099