Title: #68: MAN: Document different defaults for AD provider

jhrozek commented:
"""
Thank you for the patch. I checked it by inspecting the values from ad_opts.c
and krb5_opts.c and ldap_opts.c with vimdiff. I only have two questions:

1) Should we do the same for the IPA provider as a separate patch?

2) The sssd-ad man page still lists `krb5_use_enterprise_principal` and
`krb5_confd_path`. I don't think we need to include them as long as the options
are listed with their ad-specific option in the new section (that's for
`krb5_confd_path`) or if the option just uses the default (`krb5_confd_path`).
I think this could be an additional patch atop this one.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/68#issuecomment-257821370